Wednesday 25 August 2010

    Last Summer,i went to Phu Quoc with my family.My brother came back from New Zealand.It was really great,I really enjoyed it.I went to any place in Phu Quoc.But the place that i like the best is the Beach.That's a lot of Streets in Phu Quoc,and i always went out and going somewhere by taxi.My uncle is live in Phu Quoc.He has a very Big restaurant,every night i always came and ate there.
   Cause Phu Quoc is an island,so around there,it's all sea.And there are a lot of mountian,and it's really hot there,so u just need a sunglasses and a Cap.Just wear a short and a Flip flop,so u can go out.There are a lot of Hotel there.You can choose a 5 star hotel or just a motel if you like.
    I really love there,hope i can go back there soon.
   

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a really nice place. If I go I will have to eat at your Uncle's restaurant. Remember to change the settings from Vietnamese to English.

    ReplyDelete